- About Us
Call for Papers - Submission Instructions
CREATING RELEVANT CONNECTIONS | SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
When you are ready to submit work, you will need your office address, phone, email, and your co-authors' (if any) affiliations and emails, as well as a brief 1-4 sentence or 1-4 bullet description of your presentation. To submit Research Summit papers, abstracts, and panel or panel position paper proposals, you'll be uploading your submission, preferably as a pdf, although we accept doc and docx. If you submitted work in the past, note that we now have partnered with a new, more user-friendly submissions platform powered by Submittable at this link: https://marketingedge.submittable.com/submit/8a7db163-6ebb-4e2b-af29-542c0b866c33. (See below for Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers submissions which have a separate deadline and review process).
HOW TO SUBMIT WORK
- Visit https://marketingedge.submittable.com/submit/8a7db163-6ebb-4e2b-af29-542c0b866c33 by May 31, 2016.
- Set up your account.
- After you've created the account, you'll be taken to a submission form which should be self explanatory, requesting your affiliation, a brief blurb describing the submission, co-author's information, and a place to upload a document. PDFs are preferred but we will accept or doc, docx.
- You can hide the instructions above the submission form by clicking -Hide Guidelines- in the box above the form.
- After you submit work successfully, you will receive an acknowledgment email. (If you do not, please check your spam folder; and if there is still no confirmation feel free to contact Jeff Nesler.)
- The Submittable site also is mobile friendly.
UPDATES, NOTIFICATION STATUS, FURTHER INFORMATION
- The deadline is May 31, 2016.
- To submit edits and changes to your submission before this deadline, log in to www.submittable.com open your account for editing.
- After the deadline, the review period begins.
- You may be invited to participate as a reviewer in a blind review.
- We will email authors their reviews; status notifications take place on or around July 25, 2016.
- If you have any questions, contact: Jeff Nesler (JNesler@marketingEDGE.org)
If the work is accepted, the main contact and co-presenters will be contacted for presentation details (audio/visual requirements, event registration, etc.). By submitting work to the Research Summit, you agree to attend and present at the Research Summit should the work be accepted. When you register for the conference (registration fee $225 for full-time faculty - non-refundable; $115 for PhD students - non-refundable), your presentation slot will be confirmed.
Deadline: June 1, 2016
Submit cases to: Susan Jones, Co-Director, Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers Workshop via email: email@example.com
Case Writers' Questions / Help: firstname.lastname@example.org