- About Us
- Collegiate ECHO
- I-MIX Summer Program
- I-MAX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Career Forums
- Student Marketing Scholarships
- Data Set Library
- Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Professors' Academy
- Research Summit
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
Student Career Forums
Marketing EDGE Student Career Forums
Principal Sponsor: Lee Epstein Fund
Marketing EDGE Student Career Forums provide students with an introduction to the world of digital/interactive marketing. The Forums feature marketing professionals who deliver up to date information on the latest trends in the industry, as well as career experts who provide students considering a career in marketing with the tools and insights needed to land internships and entry level jobs.
- Take the opportunity to network with experienced professionals.
- Gain useful career information.
- Get a jump start on your job search.
- Get tips on how to make yourself more marketable.
- Give your students a career edge by bringing them to a Marketing EDGE Student Career Forum.
- Acquire cutting-edge information for classroom use.
|During this special program tailored for college students and their faculty advisors, participants will participate in an interactive talk with direct / interactive marketing experts at various stages in their careers.|
|ABOVE: Student Career Forum attendees explore careers in digital/interactive marketing. Click this photo for past student photo gallery.|
Upcoming Career Forum:
Recent Career Forums: