- About Us
- Collegiate ECHO
- I-MIX Summer Program
- I-MAX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Career Forums
- Student Marketing Scholarships
- Data Set Library
- Journal of Interactive Marketing - Interactive Marketing Journal
- Professors' Academy
- Research Summit
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
Journal of Interactive Marketing®
JIM's 5-year impact factor is 2.882 and one-year impact factor is 2.341 (Thomson Reuters) and JIM is included in the following services: ABI/Inform, Business Periodicals Index, Current Contents & SocSci Search, Journal Citation Reports, Scopus, Amazon and Google Scholar, which ranks it 12th among marketing journals.
- General and Subscription Info
- Please refer to this page for more general information regarding JIM and for subscription details and links that will direct you through the process.
Manuscript Guidelines and Submissions
- For manuscript guidelines and submission directions, please go to JIM’s Guide for Authors on the publisher’s website. For general information (Editorial Review Board), subscription information, etc. please visit www.elsevier.com/locate/intmar or contact the Managing Editor, Barbara W. Hruska at bhruska@marketingEDGE.org.