- About Us
- Collegiate ECHO
- I-MIX Summer Program
- I-MAX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Career Forums
- Data Set Library
- Journal of Interactive Marketing - Interactive Marketing Journal
- Professors' Academy
- Research Summit
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
All students applying for a Marketing EDGE scholarship must…
- Reside in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Currently be enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution. Students transferring from a 2-year school to a 4-year university by the fall 2015 semester are eligible to apply for this scholarship. However, transfer students must submit a letter of acceptance from the 4-year university as proof of enrollment in the fall 2015 semester.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Show a commitment to pursuing a career in marketing. All applicants should have taken two or more college level marketing courses. Students with internship/work experience in the field will also be considered. Please note that graduating high school seniors are not eligible for this scholarship.
For more information contact Rachel Fontana at rfontana@marketingEDGE.org