- About Us
- Collegiate ECHO
- I-MIX Summer Program
- I-MAX Summer Program
- Next Generation Leaders
- Student Career Forums
- Student Marketing Scholarships
- Data Set Library
- Journal of Interactive Marketing - Interactive Marketing Journal
- Professors' Academy
- Research Summit
- Robert Kestnbaum Research Program
- Shankar-Spiegel Best Dissertation Proposal Award
Requirements (Required Paperwork, eligibility)
To Apply for a Scholarship
- Complete the Application Form.
Submit the following documents:
- An Official Transcript
- Resume (required for graduate-level scholarships)
All required application documents should be mailed to the following address:
Attn: Scholarship Application 2014
1120 Ave of the Americas, Fl 13
New York, NY 10036-6700
All students eligible for a Marketing EDGE scholarship must…
- Reside in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Currently be enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Show a commitment to pursuing a career in marketing (i.e., applicants should have taken two or more courses focused on: direct marketing, interactive marketing, email marketing, electronic marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, business to business marketing, not-for-profit marketing, database marketing, customer relationship management or integrated marketing communications). Students with internships focused in these areas will also be considered.
For more information contact Rachel Fontana at rfontana@marketingEDGE.org