- About Us
Rising Stars Award Winners
Introduced in 2007, the Marketing EDGE Rising Stars Awards pay tribute to the most talented professionals 40 years of age and under working in the field of direct/interactive marketing. Winning candidates will have demonstrated superior leadership abilities, including a strong track record of outstanding results and a stellar reputation for “giving back” through direct marketing education.
Following is a complete list of award winners to date and their corporate affiliation at the time of the award presentation. Feel free to read these Rising Stars' biographies.
- Kathryn Apte, Global Head of Marketing, Medium
- Josh Blacksmith, SVP, Group Management Director, FCB Chicago
- Brody Clemmer, Chief Innovation Officer, N2Growth
- Erica DePalma, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Media Horizons
- Jeannie Green, Vice President Sales, Epsilon
- Marta Velasco, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, JDC Healthcare Management
- Louis Cohen, SVP, Digital Marketing, Head of Search, Affiliate Marketing & Lead Generation Citi Cards
- Amina Dilawari,
- Jessica Hawthorne-Castro,
- Lisa Radding,
- Andrea Steele,
- Yvette Lui, Director of Global Data and Audience Partnerships, Facebook
- Dmitri Maex, President,OgilvyOne New York
- Guillermo Novillo, Head of Global Acquisition Marketing, Microsoft
- Carrie Parker, Director, American Express OPEN Forum
- Emily Riley, COO, Ghostery
- Alex Wasserman, Co-Founder & CEO, TapFwd
- JP Lind, Co-Founder, SpotRight
- Matt McGowan, Managing Director, Americas, Incisive Media
- Kim Postulart, Director of Marketing, Democratic National Committee
- Brion Roberto, Global Digital Marketing & Social Media Business Partner, Diageo
- Slavi Samardzija, Chief Analytics Officer, EVP Marketing Intelligence, KBM Group
- John Wernz, EVP & CMO, Wealth Enhancement Group
- Scott Ellis, VP Client Solutions, Adworthy
- Linda Gharib, Senior Vice President, North American Consumer Marketing, Online Acquisitions, Citigroup (Citi)
- Robert Reynolds, Vice President, Marketing Planning and Analysis, Guthy-Renker
- David Rosenbluth, Vice President, Marketing, Gerber Life Insurance Company
- Jonathan Sander, Director, Planning and Social Media, Mason Zimbler, a Harte-Hanks company
- Shane Atchison, Founder & CEO, ZAAZ, a division of Wunderman
- Steve Froehlich, Vice President, Membership, ASPCA
- Avinash Kaushik, Co-Founder, Market Motive & Analytics Evangelist, Google
- Megan Pagliuca, Vice President of Display Media, Merkle
- Paull Young, Director of Digital, charity: water
- Sebastien Bilodeau, Synapse Group
- Bryan Eisenberg, Eisenberg & Associates
- Mitch Joel, Twist Image
- Alison Shaffer, Cisco WebEx
- Michael Becker, iLoop Mobile, Inc.
- Gretchen Littlefield, Triplex
- Chuck Sharp, iCrossing
- Dave Ventresca, Maghound Enterprises, Inc.
- Janet Barker-Evans, Draftfcb
- Todd Leiser, Rodale, Inc.
- Joseph Pak, Google
- Joe Pych, NextMark, Inc.
- Jeff Yowell, Datacore Marketing
- Austin Bliss, FreshAddress, Inc.
- Kimberly Miller, Time Consumer Marketing / Real Simple and InStyle
- William Misloski, Orbitz
- Daniel Parzych, Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions