- About Us
Don Kuhn Fund for Research and Education
- To honor direct response fundraising pioneer Don Kuhn for his exceptional contributions to the practice of fundraising, as well as his commitment to the philanthropic sector, Marketing EDGE Don Kuhn Fund for Research and Education was created.
- The Fund focuses on two specific areas, in the hope of following the lead of Don Kuhn's passion and commitment: First, to support leading-edge research and testing specifically in the area of charitable giving and donor development techniques to impact results in the nonprofit arena, and second, education to support up-and-coming leaders committed to integrated marketing in the nonprofit arena. Recipients include professors, students or entry-level professionals working at 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. The following support is available:
- Research Grants to support academics who are focused on studies to advance understanding of long-term practices or the interpretation of current trends in identifying charitable behavior or techniques.
- Scholarships awarded to graduate or undergraduate level students who have demonstrated an interest in integrated marketing, specifically in the nonprofit field.
- Fellowships for participation in the DMA’s Nonprofit Federation seminars and conferences. Such fellowships will be awarded to educators in interactive marketing or entry-level professionals working at philanthropic organizations.
Learn More about Marketing EDGE Scholarship Funds