- About Us
Mark Duda Scholarship Fund
To honor and pay tribute to Mark Duda, Director of Sales, Database Marketing Services at the Meredith Corporation, Mark’s family and members of the data-driven marketing community joined together to establish a scholarship fund in his name, following his untimely death in March 2011.
- Administered by Marketing EDGE, the fund benefits college and university students studying data and targeting strategies in direct and interactive marketing. An energetic and passionate professional, Mark had the expert ability to analyze data which formed the development of dynamic marketing strategies. These strategies creatively combined offline and online approaches to achieve—and exceed—the enterprising objectives identified by Mark, his clients, and his team.
- Mark's innovative style of leadership was recognized throughout the data services industry. Before he joined Meredith, he'd progressed upward through executive positions at leaders in the marketing services industry, including Direct, ICOM Information and Communications, Inc., Madison Direct Marketing, Walter Karl, and the Direct Media Group.
- Mark was known as an outstanding leader, colleague, and teammate, as well as a caring father and a loyal friend.
- Through the continued generosity of his friends and family, Mark's legacy continues, through this scholarship award.
- To represent the passion, the commitment, demonstrated by Mark, the Mark Duda Scholarship Fund will be introduced in 2011, with the first scholarship awarded in August.
- If you wish to maintain Mark's legacy by making a contribution to the Fund in his name, please click below.
Learn More about Marketing EDGE Scholarship Funds.
To pay tribute to Mark through a contribution to the Fund in his name:
Learn More about Marketing EDGE Scholarship Funds