- About Us
Eligibility for | How to Request Data Sets
ELIGIBILITY: Data Sets are available to three groups:
- Full-time faculty at colleges and universities
- Ph.D. Students, doctoral candidates, and full-time researchers at colleges/universities
- Marketing EDGE Professors' Academy members (free of charge)
- Not in one of these groups? If you are a student or part-time faculty, your faculty advisor or department chair may acquire and make the data set available to you via one of the options shown below.
- We are not permitted to provide our data sets to businesses.
Marketing EDGE should be able to verify eligibility (that the individual making the request is in one of the above three groups); for example, for a Professors' Academy non-member, we will search for a biography page or current PhD student list on the school’s website.
OPTIONS FOR ACCESS
For Ph.D. students and doctoral candidates:
Individual data set purchases ($25 per data set) via this online order form.
- Required Non Disclosure Agreement (can be uploaded/attached to order form) OR
- Through a full-time faculty member of your college/university.
Full-time faculty may:
Purchase individual data sets using this online form
- and complete this Non Disclosure Agreement OR
Join the Marketing EDGE Professors’ Academy ($125 basic or $200 premium membership– see the Join Online link at ProfessorsAcademy.marketingEDGE.org
- and complete this Non Disclosure Agreement . Academy benefits include access to the complete Data Set Library OR
- Register for the Marketing EDGE Summit at www. MarketingEDGEsummit.org which includes Professors’ Academy membership (and data set access), Marketing EDGE Summit attendance, and DMA &THEN event attendance; and complete this Non Disclosure Agreement
- Already a Professors' Academy member? There is no order form required, BUT
To All Who Request Marketing EDGE Data Sets
- This Non-Disclosure Agreement is required from the data set user in order for Marketing EDGE to release data sets.
Please note that the data in the library is provided “as is.” We cannot resolve discrepancies in the data nor can we provide information beyond what is included.
Access to the data is not provided on this website; it is provided via email.