- About Us
Benefits When You Join or Renew
- Professors’ Academy Membership Benefits
Statistics show that half of all marketing dollars are spent on data-driven, interactive, digital and traditional direct marketing tactics and strategies. As an educator, you can make the most of this segment by enrolling for membership in the Professor’s Academy.
The Marketing EDGE Professors’ Academy provides marketing educators and academic researchers with centralized access to some of the most valuable resources available in the area of integrated marketing. Membership provides online access to data sets, news, research, seminars and teaching materials.
- Access to materials, seminars, and data – a $5,000 value
- Connect with like-minded colleagues around the world
- Share ideas, insights and resources
Members of The Professor’s Academy enjoy many benefits, including the following:
- Free Data! – Academy members have free access to data sets in the Marketing EDGE library for teaching and/or research.
- Statistical Fact Book – Online access to the Data & Marketing Association's compilation of the most frequently requested data and statistics, benchmarks, projections, and information from over 75 leading research sources.
- DMA Webinars: Free to Professors' Academy members.
- Journal of Interactive Marketing – Premium members receive an annual online subscription to JIM, Marketing EDGE 's publication, known widely as a catalyst for shaping ideas and issues associated with electronic, interactive and direct marketing environments.
- Careers in eCommerce and Digital Marketing, by executive recruiter Jerry Bernhart takes a comprehensive look at ecommerce and digital marketing jobs and careers, and offers guidance on educational training and the skills required for success in this exciting, fast-growing field. Includes a special chapter on ecommerce organizational structure, detailed HR-ready job descriptions for the major specialties within ecommerce and digital marketing, where to find digital marketing jobs, plus tips and advice from digital marketing experts.
- Connect and Share – Connect with other Academy members. Share course syllabi, PowerPoints and more.
- Value of Data 2015 [last year of publication]: Findings showed that the Data-Driven Marketing Economy (DDME) contributed nearly 1 million jobs to the United States in 2014, and added $202 billion in revenue to the U.S. economy.
“The Professors’ Academy is the best way to keep up with the rapid changes in the marketing arena. Marketing EDGE/DMA summits and seminars provide cutting-edge, real-world examples that professors can use for research or take back to their classrooms ….”
- Dr. Marilyn Liebrenz-Himes, George Washington University
- Seminars and Special Interest Communities Events – Enjoy discounts to online seminars and events sponsored by DMA and, subject to availability, discounts on DMA seminars. Visit http://thedma.org for details.
- Free subscription to 3D – The DMA Daily Digest email provides a daily email summary of the multichannel marketing world, putting vital marketing intelligence from numerous news, business and trade publications at your fingertips.
- Join the Professors’ Academy | Renew Membership
The Professors’ Academy membership is open to full-time faculty members and full-time adjuncts, and Marketing EDGE encourages membership in the Academy by providing two easy ways to join/renew membership:
- Join or Renew Online
- Submit your membership application online. The annual membership fee is $125. Membership at the Premium level is $200 and includes online access to the marketing research publication, Journal of Interactive Marketing.
- Once your application is submitted with payment, it will be reviewed to verify your eligibility for membership in the Academy. You will receive notice of your status within three to five business days after receipt of your information.
- Join Offline
- If you prefer, you may join by phone by contacting Jeff Nesler at 212.790.1525.
- Technical Difficulties
- Having trouble logging in? Please remember that your membership will not be activated until it has been reviewed and approved. If you’ve received notice that your membership request was approved and you’ve lost your password, just click the "forgot password" link and your password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive the password link email, please check your “spam” folder. If you have any further difficulties, please contact us at JNesler@marketingEDGE.org.