- About Us
About OgilvyOne Worldwide
2013 Marketing EDGE Corporate Leadership Award
A division of Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne Worldwide is the world’s pre-eminent Customer Engagement Agency, as ranked by Forrester Research, Inc. Its core promise to clients is to help them unlock the full value of customers by turning big ideas and data insights into compelling personal experiences to help them win more customers and make them more valuable. The agency’s roster of clients is equally balanced between global clients including American Express, BlackRock, British Airways, DuPont, IBM, Intercontinental Hotel Group, IKEA, Kimberly-Clark, Nestlé, Unilever and UPS, and leading clients in our local markets.
With over 4,300 employees in 100 offices in more than 50 countries, OgilvyOne has been a longtime supporter of education and skills development, going beyond its own internal initiatives to support the industry as a whole to prevent future skills shortages and contribute to the long-term economic prosperity of the countries in which it operates.
OgilvyOne created several robust company-wide educational tools that transcend culture and geography:
- Associates Program: Invented by OgilvyOne and now adopted across the Ogilvy Group, the Associates Program is a year-long rotational program designed to attract and cultivate entry-level talent
- Red Ropes training program: Intensive 3-month training course for promising entry-level talent
- College Summer Internship Program: 10-week summer internship program for rising college seniors recruited from 22 diverse universities across the US
- The Young Professional Network (YPN): One of Ogilvy’s professional networks that focuses on supporting young employees.
- Search for the World’s Greatest Salesperson: A global competition in 14 countries run via YouTube to reignite passion for selling and salesmanship. Received over 230 entries from students and young marketers from around the world
- International exchange and talent development program: Promising associates reallocated to offices around the world to share knowledge and gain global experience
Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman and CEO of OgilvyOne Worldwide, is a strong advocate for executives giving back to the industry through mentoring, speaking engagements and advisory roles later in their careers. He has dubbed this period of passing the torch as the “third chapter” of a career. Mentoring is an integral part of OgilvyOne Worldwide’s culture. Brian is the Executive Sponsor of the YPN and a regular speaker at Yale, MIT, NYU, Concordia, McGill and Columbia Universities, with a specific focus on helping young people build successful and enduring career brands.